Monday 4 June 2007

yyaaawwwwWWWWNNNNNN

its <hmm,let me see >1:52am and i just woke up.
dont give me that look! i'm pretty sure i got up before anyone of u..
deep within, i've got this feeling that it' going to take me AGES getting "mi first blog" done.
yipppeeeee!!!
well, at last i've started...
>>>>>>4:40am
ok, ok don't even think of asking me what i was doing in the last three hours!
well, i guess its one of those days u just sit and STARE at the computer.
nah!!! sorry to disappoint you.
i hope there's actually a welcoming committee here though (wouldn't mind some FREEBIES you know), for getting a blog started..lol!
DON'T BLINK!!!!i will"a" be BACK.....

4 comments:

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

Welcome to blogsville!!!

bllk wolf said...

@36 ...(HUGS)... at last i get WELCOMED...SHOUT HALLELUYAH SOMEBODY!!!!hmmm, (i wonder where 'em FREEBIES is)(scracthes head)

adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

You are even lazier than me (if that's possible). Welcome to our crazy little community. Be seeing ya!

bllk wolf said...

@tinker..
TECHIENOLOGY, e wo!!!!
NA- NA- NA- NA,
i leave comment and person wey i leave comment done leave me comment...OYINBO....
anyways NOT POSSIBLE....
by the way were my FREEBIE?
i been think say u be fairy?