Monday 3 November 2008

Story So Far

I am not going to sit here and cry out loud about my sorry life.
neways urs trully has been threading the path of self-discovery!
(yeah right!!- felt it sounds cool)
he!he!!he!!!
no be sey i no dey serious o!
the honest truth? heesh!!!i think i'm loosing my mind.
i read the newspapers not for info or watever, but cuz i don't want mi "mind" to wander"
yup Wolfiee has been thinking way too much about his wolfiee existence.
okay no drama here o!
but i no even know where to start.
just realised i keep going the extra mile for folks who don't deserve it
and i keep asking myself this question?
"if Wolfieee passess away today will my friends(so called) even know im gone"?
i feel like screaming...
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh!!Ppppiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss Offfffffffffff!!
i doubt if any part of wat i been mumbling and pouring out makes any sense.
but to me it does....
does being me , make me a bad person?
i no thief, i no kill, i no be saint!

14 comments:

Thirty + said...

Well the best way to discover yourself is to discover your maker. From your maker you can get your specifications, your life manual the do's and dont's.

All the best in your search.

Thirty + said...

Well the best way to discover yourself is to discover your maker. From your maker you can get your specifications, your life manual the do's and dont's.

All the best in your search.

bllk wolf said...

hmmm!!!
ur always there
u know at times u sound like ur close, like close by.
i need a shoulder to cry on!!!
ooh silly me.
i guess all i need is someone who wouldn't judge me
nevermind
do u still stay up late?
abi is ur number still up for grabs?
lol
just ignore me

Anonymous said...

about your sorry life? wow, do you feel that bad about yourself...is your self esteem that low?

First you need to start with what ever makes you happy first (YOU). Dont do anything else for anyone else....lets focus on you. I know that you need to slow down and take care of YOU....

oh, and thanks for stopping through...better to be late than neva.... (^_^) KIT

Anonymous said...

oh and I thought I would tell you that I like coffee



LOL

Lady said...

BUHAHAHHHHAH!!!!!!!!!! WOOOLLLLFIEEE MY GUY...if u no thief...u no kill...THEN U BE SAINT OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1BUHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! it all actually makes sense.......I DONT ACTUALLY MIND LIARS.....but ungarteful people....MEHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LIKES FLIES THAT FEED OFF MA OPEN NYASH CRACK! *U CAN MAKES SACRIFICES FOR PEOPLE THAT DNT DESERVE IT (2nd chance..3d...4th)...BECAUSE THEY PROLLY REALISE THEY DNT DESERVE IT AND THAT MIGHT HIT A SENSITIVE SPOT.......but *DONT..I REPEAT...DONT GO MAKING SACRIFICES FOR PEOPLE WHO donot APPRECIATE IT*........
P.S:XOXO

Thirty + said...

@Blkwolfie, came back for an update, but since there is none I shall drop another comment - lol.

What does it matter if anyone judges you?! Leave them that judge they will also be judged in 7 fold portion.
As long as you don't judge yourself and God has not judged you, just kule for your side and maintain.

Anonymous said...

Well blogging is show nuff therapy...so just vent all you want....we are here to listen (looking around) trust me...lol

Afrobabe said...

Being you does not make you a bad person.

Happy new year

Lady said...

its about time you updated nawww. ABI WHAT!!!!!!!
p.s:xoxo

Tears said...

even me ba?? hmmm

Tears said...

but ask urself this...whys ur phone ALWAYS off??

Anonymous said...

hey...update sweets. You need a phone call??

bllk wolf said...

Oyin O!!!
i still dey wait for the PHONE CALL
lol

tears
my lines always on,
thats if u ever try calling

kokolata
u too like "gbegboru"
lol!!!
see ya darling.
hope u been good GURL!!!