Saturday 11 October 2008

The Journey So Far

i've been on trying to post my welcome-welcome-welcome back blog
for the past 14hrs and counting(trust me, it's not figurative)
anyways it never was my intent to "leave" mi blogville neighbours out in the cold
but all was for a good reason.
been going through a lot in my wolfiee life.
neways, hopefully lets see if i'll be back for good.
12:34 AM
just want to say a big thank u to a couple of mi neighbours
(u know urself)
for believing in me and for the rest of u say shame shame shame to urself!!!
he..he..he...
give way ,i Baaaaccckkkkkk!!!
spread the news!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure i eva dropped a comment on here.. but welcome back anyway!

bllk wolf said...

Thanx for dropping by, checking out your page right about now!

Thirty + said...

Now you see him, now you don't.

Welcome back again, again

Anonymous said...

Hey first time here, just dropping by to show you some love

Anonymous said...

ummm, waiting for you to update...and come see me!!